Below are some Frequently Asked Questions about our services;
What is your client base?
Whether you are a new job starter, a tradesperson or a seasoned executive, Absolute Resume provides a broad range of writing services to meet your needs. We tailor format, language and approach according to your experience and the industry/role in question.
We service following industries and sectors;
- Banking, Superannuation, Investment and Insurance
- Professional and Business Related Services
- Healthcare Services
- Mining, Construction and Industrial
- Public Sector (Selection Criteria)
- We have a successful track record helping our clients find work
- We get your application right the first time
- We will identify your critical achievements and competitive edge
- We will help to kick start your stalled job search
- Years of expertise writing resumes, cover letters and selection criteria
- Written English is not your strongpoint
- Yes, with use of Email, Skype and phone services we cater to clients Australia wide.
- Client’s contact Absolute Resume via phone call 1300 669 688 or email email@example.com
- The client provides a copy of their old resume and/or completes our tailored information questionnaire
- We carefully review the information provided then follow up with a discussion to confirm and clarify facts, identify missing information, agree formatting and preferences.
- We begin to draft the resume or cover letter. Once the first draft is completed and checked by our consultant, it will be submitted to the client for review.
- We make any required changes to the documents and send final documents to the client
What are the costs of your services?
- More information on fees can be found HERE
Do you provide services by email, phone or by Skype?
- YES, We can communicate via email, phone or Skype, depending on customer preference.
How do I pay for services?
- We accept a variety of payment options including PayPal plus direct account to account payment.
Do you revise documents?
- Yes we provide for revisions of the intial draft after it has been submitted to the customer for review.
Do you provide Word and PDF versions of the document upon completion?
- Yes, we can provide you with both MS Word and PDF versions of the documents.
What is your turnaround time?
- Typically we deliver 3-4 business days after all required information is received. We also provide an Express 24 Hour service turnaround for urgent cases.
If you have any further questions or would like to discuss any of the above in more detail, please contact us on 1300 669 688 or (02) 9983 1924.
Ads by Google